Blue Fin Boats are warranted to the ORIGINAL purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years (24 months) from the date of purchase.
NEW: Extended Warranty for Blue Fin Boat & Trailer factory fitted packages
We are so convinced of the benefits of a Blue Fin factory fitted Boat & Trailer package that we offer you an additional year of hull warranty on your boat, if ordered on a fitted & supplied Trailer. Dunbier trailers also offers an extra year of warranty on their product.
The standard 2-year warranty is then extended by an 1 x additional year hull warranty to a total warranty period of 3 years (2+1). All you need to do is to complete the online warranty registration form below, correctly within 30 days after the date of purchase.
Our liability for boats of our own manufacture is limited to making good any defects providing written notice has been given to Blue Fin Boats within seven (7) days of the discovery of the alleged defect or it possible within such time as is reasonable, by repairing or replacing at our discretion, at the Blue Fin factory, providing that the boat has been operated and maintained in accordance with the Special provisions listed below:
- The boat must be used and maintained in accordance with the boats capacity plate
- The boat must not be modified or operated outside of the original design specifiactions
- The boat has not been damaged by misuse, neglect
- The boat has not been used for competitive or commercial purposes
- The timber and carpet floors warranty is limited to installation for a period of 12 months and does not cover the effects of weather or wear and tear.
- The paint warranty is limited to defective paint and application for a period of 12 months and does not cover the effects of normal oxidation, wear and tear or electrolysis.
- Blue Fin Boats will not be liable for consequential loss of any kind arising out of the supply or use of the boat
- Freight costs to and from the Blue Fin factory for warranty work will be the purchaser's responsibility
- All other equipment supplied and fitted ex factory is subject to manufacturers warranty (upholstery, windscreen & fiberglass cabin top are covered for a period of 12 months)
- The above warranty is in lieu of any and all warranties expressed or implied, conferred by statue or otherwise and is intented to cover all warranties given by the company on the boat or part thereof
”OUR GOODS COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND FOR A MAJOR FAILURE AND FOR COMPENSATION FOR ANY OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO HAVE THE GOODS REPAIRED OR REPLACED IF THE GOODS FAIL TO BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY AND THE FAILURE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A MAJOR FAILURE.”
Thank you for purchasing a Blue Fin boat